Disclaimer: Bet365 Sportsbook is not live in North Carolina as online sports betting is not launching until March 11, 2024. This Bet365 review is speculative and will be updated as we get closer to Bet365 Sportsbook’s launch in North Carolina.
Bet365 Sportsbook signed a partnership with the Charlotte Hornets to enter the North Carolina market, and we recommend giving it a try. Not only does it feature some of the best-designed sportsbook software we have tested, but it also has a generous welcome offer available to new players.
The launch date for North Carolina online sports betting is March 11, which means players will not only be able to bet on the first day of opening round games for the men’s March Madness tournament but also the NCAA Tournament.
In this review, we will take a deep dive into some of the best aspects of Bet365 Sportsbook, plus a few places where there is room for improvement. We will also look at the welcome promo where you can choose either a $1,000 first bet safety net or a bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets sign-up offer.
Bet365 North Carolina bonus code for new users
|Bet365 NC Bonus Code
|• Up to $1,000 first bet safety net
• Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets
|Apple App Store Rating
|Google Play Store Rating
|States Where Sportsbook is Legal
|AZ, CO, IN, IA, KY, LA, NJ, OH & VA
|March 11, 2024
|Promo Code Valid As Of
|February 21, 2024
- Terms & Conditions: Bonus bets must be wagered at least once before they’re eligible for withdrawal. Bonus money must be used within 90 days of receipt.
- Responsible Gaming in North Carolina: Bet365 features a variety of options for ensuring players are gambling responsibly, including self-imposed betting limits.
Bet365 Sportsbook North Carolina offers one of the best welcome offers of any online sportsbook today. That’s because you get to choose which offer you prefer. Choose a first bet safety net offer up to $1,000 or a Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets offers.
The $1,000 safety net welcome bonus is essentially insurance on the first cash bet you place at Bet365 Sportsbook North Carolina. If your first bet loses, Bet365 refunds you with bonus bets. If your first bet wins the welcome bonus goes away.
The Bet and Get sign-up offer is even easier to understand and benefit from. Simply place a cash bet for $5 or more and you’ll get $150 in bonus bets.
How to sign up with Bet365 North Carolina and claim the bonus offer
Signing up for a Bet365 account is super quick, and you will find yourself placing your first wager in no time. Simply follow the below steps to create your new account and claim you Bet365 North Carolina welcome bonus.
- Click this link to navigate to the Bet365 North Carolina Sportsbook website on your computer or smart device.
- Select which state you are playing in (North Carolina) and continue to the website.
- In the top corner of the homepage, click the gold “Join” button.
- Continue to fill out the form and provide the identifying info that is requested of you.
- You will not need a promo code to unlock your new player bonus. It will be automatically activated upon your first real money deposit.
- Once the form has been completed and your identity and location confirmed, you will be all set to start wagering. Make your first deposit of at least $10, and find a bet!
Bet365 North Carolina pros and cons
|Limited banking options
|Great customer service
|Dated desktop software
|No physical locations in North Carolina
|Responsible gaming options
|Fast withdrawal with no fees
Bet365 North Carolina promotions for existing customers
Unlike many competing sportsbooks, Bet365 can pride itself on offering a good number of promotions for existing customers. While many other sportsbooks end their promotions at the welcome stage, Bet365 keeps its players engaged with frequent promos. These can take the form of odds boosts, bonus bets, parlay boosts, and many other fun promos. The sportsbook will also run seasonal promos around big events like March Madness and the Super Bowl.
In North Carolina, you would expect that there would be a good number of NC sports betting promos surrounding local teams … and you would be correct. Since North Carolina plays host to a wide variety of sports teams, you can bank on there being special promos when the Carolina Panthers have an NFL game or the Carolina Hurricanes take the ice in an NHL matchup.
Lastly, you may be wondering if there is a loyalty program to further entice players to bet on the platform. Unfortunately, there is currently no rewards program in place. Bet365 does have a loyalty program on some of its other platforms (such as its casino product), so there is hope that it will soon add this feature to its sportsbook.
Bet365 North Carolina Sportsbook review
- Types of Bets Available – Players can enjoy all of the typical bets that you might expect from a top sportsbook. These include moneylines, spreads, totals, parlays, props, futures and, of course, live bets.
- Ease of Use – The software is very easy to use, and you will be able to learn it very quickly. You can find bets in an instant and start gaming within moments of launching it.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Options – Banking options are passable when using Bet365, but to be honest, we would like to see more choices. The good news is that all of the most popular deposit and withdrawal methods are supported, including PayPal.
- App Quality – The mobile app is extremely well designed and intuitive, making it one of the easiest-to-use sportsbook products in the state. In addition, the graphics are sleek (while not being distracting) and the interface is fast and efficient.
- Customer Service – We really like the customer service options that Bet365 North Carolina supports. The help / FAQ page on the site is extremely robust and most questions can be answered there. If that does not work, certainly the 24/7 live chat feature will be a big help.
Bet365 customer reviews
|Number of Reviews
|“I really enjoyed this app when I first got it. It was easy to use, easy to load money onto, and all around a great betting app.”
“This is probably my favorite gambling app, and I had them all.”
“The layout is user friendly and Bet365 is certainly one of the best options when [it] comes to options of markets to bet on soccer.”
“Amazing app! Switched from FanDuel and I have enjoyed it so much! Only getting 4/5 stars due to no rewards system”
|Google Play Store
|“It's the best sports book out there,”
“I really like using bet365 as it offers a wide variety of sports to bet on and has an abundant prop menu.”
“The only thing they could do better is work with banks like Chime and to make [the] app run smoother! Overall though it's been a really good setup!”
What can I bet on at Bet365 North Carolina?
Bet365 North Carolina supports betting on a staggering number of sports, even some less popular sports like snooker. You will, of course, find betting lines on all of the major sports leagues such as the MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL.
Fans of international leagues will be happy to learn that you can place wagers on many of the most popular soccer leagues such as the EPL and La Liga. Of course, you will also find opportunities to place bets on other sports like golf, cricket, tennis, table tennis, lacrosse, boxing, MMA, rugby, volleyball and women’s basketball.
If you like betting on motor sports, you will find spreads on Indy and Formula E races when they are being run. Bet365 is also one of the top providers of esports betting lines for games like League of Legends and Counter-Strike.
Finally, since North Carolina is home to so many top-tier college athletic programs, this sportsbook should feature betting lines on a wide variety of NCAA sports, particularly football, and basketball.
Responsible gaming at Bet365 North Carolina
Like every online sportsbook, Bet365 is required to accommodate players who feel like they need to take a break. This book takes player safety seriously, and the fail-safes that it offers are excellent. Rather than just blanket limits, it offers tiered and timed options.
You can place limits on both the amount of money and the amount of time that you spend on your account. The monetary limits can be placed on both your betting amounts and your deposit amounts. Of course, as a last resort, you can always suspend or close your account entirely by contacting Bet365’s customer service.
Bet365 has one of the most informative responsible gaming sections that we have seen, and it offers a multitude of helpful links and literature to players who feel their gambling is getting out of hand. Simply click the “Responsible Gaming” link in the top-right corner of the desktop site to access all of your options.
Never forget: play within your limits and bet only what you can afford to lose.
Bet365 North Carolina sportsbook locations
Bet365 does not have a physical location in North Carolina. Signing a partnership with the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets allows the British book to open a retail sportsbook at the Spectrum Center, but no plans are yet in the works for a Bet365 retail sportsbook at the Spectrum Center. If you visit the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, you can fund your account and withdraw money in person. But there is no Bet365 branded sportsbook anywhere in the U.S. at the moment.
Bet365 North Carolina FAQ
Bet365 Sportsbook is not live in North Carolina, but when it launches, you won’t need a promo code to claim the sign-up offer. You can pick either a first bet safety net bonus of up to $1,000 or a Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets welcome promo.
See the Bet365 North Carolina welcome bonus table above for complete details.
No, a Bet365 Sportsbook promo code is not needed.
Not yet. Online sports betting is slated to launch in North Carolina no later than June 14, 2024.
No, when Bet365 launches, you just need to be physically located within the state. The app will run a location check to ensure that you are within its borders.
There are two Bet365 welcome bonuses to choose from. Select either first bet insurance up to $1,000 (paid in bonus bets), or Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets.
No, Bet365 has no retail sportsbook partnership in North Carolina.
The sportsbook is available on both Apple and Android devices. It can be downloaded from a link on the Bet365 homepage. If you do not have a smart device, you can also use the website software to deposit funds and place bets.
Bet365 does offer a casino product, but online casinos are not yet legal in North Carolina.